In order to use your pedometer you will need to have the iSync software downloaded and installed on your computer. You will need to have the software in order to set the pedometer up and get it running, as well as to upload the steps from your pedometer once or twice a week. (If you don't upload your steps the memory will get full and it will stop counting steps.)
Follow the steps below to download and install the iSync software:
Before starting, make sure you have permissions for downloading the software on the computer you are using.
1. Visit https://www.virginhealthmiles.com/secure/isync/download.aspx and click the 'Download Software' button.
2. When the file download box appears, click 'Run'. If a security warning window appears, click 'Run' again.
3. Click 'Yes' to install the software, then 'OK' when you're told that iSync is installed and running.
4. A red icon with the Virgin logo will appear in your task bar when the software is installed and ready to use.
Once the iSync software is ready, plug in your pedometer. If the software doesn't launch automatically, you might need to click on the icon to launch it. It will recognize your pedometer and prompt you from there.
* If you are running Window Vista on your computer, you may need Vista specific instructions if the above steps do not work.
* If you are using a Mac, please be sure you click the option to 'Download iSync software for Macs'.